Working with your Architect
We have successfully completed several houses in collaboration with our clients’ architects. We have highlighted some of these in Our Work/Architectural Partnerships.
Below are a few of the services and advantages that The McKernon Group offers to architects:
- Estimates at various points in the budgeting process including: Schematic design; Design development; Final Construction Documents
- Stability and flexibility during difficult economic times
- History of experience in partnering with architects
- History of excellence with a reputation for first-class work
- Display of their completed project on our website
- Availability because of the depth of our labor resources
- Speed in completing projects (We are the builders who completed the ABC Extreme Makeover New Home Project in 106 hours)
- Project Managers who work daily with a wide variety of architectural software & plans
- Seamless relationships with clients, and short call-back punch lists
- Use of the sixteen AIA categories in our estimating
- McKernon field-trained carpenters who are full-time employees
- A majority of in-house trades that are under our direct supervision: site work, ICF foundations, urethane foam and cellulose insulation, solar installations, cabinetry, painting, floor installation, etc.